” I was just saying how good it was to work with someone who I knew would nail it. Thanks, Andy”
- Steve Byrne, Managing Director, The Gate Films. http://thegatefilms.com
“Andy came in to help us find a tone of voice for our company’s communications strategy. Job done and done well ! Experienced, engaging and a fun guy to work with, we will definitely be working with him again in the near future.”
– Christian Brooks, Marketing Director, Quantiv.com
I have worked with Andy on a broad spectrum of accounts producing National Advertising campaigns, direct marketing literature and more recently websites. He has a unique combination of old school standards – and modern day thinking, concepts and copy go hand in hand – whatever the brief Andy can certainly deliver quick thinking and well written copy.
- Phil Turner, Art Director
Copywriters don’t get any better than this guy! Commission him and you won’t be disappointed.
- Chris Smyth, Creative Director, We Are Draft, London
- Harvey Mason, Creative Director. Alive Agency Ltd, Lancashire
We met with the client on Friday after they reviewed the copy – just thought I would give you their feedback:
They were absolutely delighted – couldn’t believe you produced this in such a short time and from the information you received.
Very good work indeed Andy.
Speak to you soon.
- Stephen Nurdin, Managing Director, Kinesis Marketing
Andy is a great guy. He writes exceptionally well for web, print and press releases. He also proof reads for mediaburst making positive contributions every time. He delivers on time, and is great fun to work with. Recommend him to anyone looking for a copywriter.
- Gary Bury, Managing Director, Mediaburst
LOVE IT! You’ve hit the nail on the head sir, thanks!
- Julian Barton, Proprietor, Barton P0rtraits, Dubai